you told me you loved me
why did you leave me, all alone
now you tell me you need me

im already gone.
and now you're gonna miss my love
you would have held on tighter
fought a little harder
been a little smarter and..
my hugs and my kisses
you know you're gonna miss it

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

University Life

Its been a long time since i ever step into my blog. First of all, yesh! You got it right, i had finally step into my university liao. A life to a higher education level which is totally different from high school.

Trying my best to mix around since im always the anti-social person. Get to know them and had fun around them. Semester one of foundation studies is kinda fun. Generally, what we did is just studies, assignments, test. Owhs! Not to forgot that we had fun a lots when rushing the due date of assignment too!

Good times passes really fast. Semester 1 came to the end and now semester 2 begin. Just for 2 weeks and i had already feel bored. Maybe facing different people? Or maybe i can't still find the right topic with them?

Hrmphs~ i know different people have different attitude. Maybe she doesn't mean to do it? But it makes me feel she is freaking selfish. Or just myself thinking she is selfish? Awrr! Whatever. I shall just ignore her anyway :)

Since the boyfie is having his sem break now, i have to stay alone in kampar. And i feel so lonely(which i hate this feeling the most) which lead me to have wet pillow every night. IKR , imma big girl and big girls don't cry! But, hey! Im still a girl after all.

Cant wait to go back during weekends! I miss my baby! And of cause the boyfie too! But he didn't miss me thou, he was busy working for his bro till he had no time to entertain me! :(

Awrr~ shall end here. Having morning class again tomorrow .

Xoxo

0 comments: