you told me you loved me
why did you leave me, all alone
now you tell me you need me

im already gone.
and now you're gonna miss my love
you would have held on tighter
fought a little harder
been a little smarter and..
my hugs and my kisses
you know you're gonna miss it

Sunday, November 25, 2012

sad

Seriously i felt tired, tired of those dramas, relationship.
i hate it and i don't wish to continue anymore.
i'm tired of people that don't understand me, even my close ones doesn't understand me.
they tend to speak at their point of view without caring about other feeling.
they didn't know that those word hurt me deeply because what they is thinking is not true.
i wonder why i can always give up my opportunities for them but they only care about themselves, selfish is the word. or maybe i'm stupid even to make such decision.
i shall carry on with my decision, to study hard, to get good result, to get scholarship, to get a good future FOR MYSELF.
from this moment onward, i shall think about myself, not others.


xoxo

0 comments: